Tuesday 12 July 2011

Kvetch

They say that all women are from Venus
and men are from Mars
but I've been feeling like everyone else
are from different stars.
Both women and men are essentially
aliens the same,
all just different coloured opposing pawns
on their life's chess game.
But me, I am not one for these tactics
all so tired and tried
because you cannot crown a winner when
all your fight has died.
I have no desire to invade your worlds
nor move your pieces
I'll passively watch your internal wars
until your childhood ceases
and then I'll ask if you've learned your lesson
of the world and your words
and if you understand you won't be trying
so hard to be heard.
You're not a victim of brutality
so don't act abused
when there are much worse crimes in the world than
the rants that you've used.

No comments:

Post a Comment