Saturday 12 November 2011

Fake Account

This persona that you have created
that you like to wear behind the screen
embodies everything you would have hated
should it be something your real self had seen.

Behind the keyboard you become cruel
and your profile seems so forced and derived,
such a contrast to your natural cool
when your every action is not contrived.

I am tired of being one of your lines
without being a part of your realtime stream
and as this friendship slowly declines
I think it’s about time I changed my theme.

Since I’ve unsubscribed to your put downs
my face has been blessed with fewer frowns.

2 comments:

  1. this
    spoke to
    me.

    wonder
    why.

    ..thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you could relate to it. Thank you for taking the time to read!

    ReplyDelete