Sunday 27 March 2011

Post Violence Silence

Everything done, it was all just too rushed
I just needed some space but I found myself crushed
I tried to escape from your vice like grip
All I wanted was to abandon ship

I put up with your games, and you took on my bluff
Can't you see that I've had more than enough
I was suffering, suffocating by your kiss
Surely you realise there’s something amiss
Through all of this I didn't mean pain
But slowly but surely I’m growing insane
Funnily enough I had no regret
I've killed you now, and I'm not upset


Can't remember much of last night
I tried to finish but you put up a fight
But I ended it all with a stab to the heart
Now I see you finally depart

 Finally got you out of my life
But the blood still won't wash off my knife
I look at it daily with a humoured expression
Guess she’s finally learned her lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment