Tuesday 1 March 2011

Tangled

After eradicating insubstantial substance
a clear cut circle of purpose comes into view
as the same circumstances circulate certainty;
a stoic stupour of misguided urgency.
A spider must break webs of mistakes to start anew
by eradicating insubstantial substance,
because its beacons shine brightest in the bleakest black.
Blinded by beauty, I grow too fond of my web,
breaking dreams built through the bonds of breath and boredom,
burning back the bonds that were once held wholesome.
Belief of my happiness is beginning to ebb,
caught in a web, the more I struggle, the more I emerge into the bleakest black
'coming more immersed; I find that I'm trapped again.
Could I try to relax until the bonds grow weak.
cadaverous until clear of this controling cage?
Calls cacophonous capture my words on this page.
creating an outlook cheerless, callous and bleak.
Dare I decide to destroy, or will I find myself trapped again?

No comments:

Post a Comment