Sunday 27 March 2011

Whisperings of the Heart

Wanting to write the whispering of hearts
are futile fancies that fools fall into
for feeble fruitless words forever departs
and uttered words will forever reign true.

Yet I always long to engrave my view;
phrases filling faint feelings profound times
so that my words will forever reign true
on the parchment, and into future minds.

So you advise that the words of love blinds
to the needing and weakness that it brings
so that all lovers lose their future minds
and only the mourning bird of loss sings.

Allowing emotion to pull your strings
may make you dependant, but also whole
and the bird of loves rapturous ode sings
so I maintain to be in love’s control.

Without my words there leaves a gaping hole
and love’s luring laugh will always entice
I leave your vice-like clutch and take control
by wandering away from poor advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment