Monday 28 February 2011

Confessions

Forgive me father for I have cast sin;
it's been an age since my last confession.
I really don't know where I should begin
...I cannot control my aggression.

It all began when things had turned sour
as fool hardy lovers searched for a link.
I found I couldn't control my power
as lovers pushed each other to the brink.

She had betrayed my strong sense of trust
by seeing another man behind my back,
she was tempted by the sin of lust,
so the demon inside me suddenly cracked.

Is it really sin to cast God's revenge?
She was seduced by the snake and so I killed!
I used my fist as God's own to avenge
"Until death do us part" was fulfilled.

Forgive me father for I have cast sin,
she was just the first in a long line of kills
and yet I cannot control this wide grin
oh how it bewitches and thrills!

No comments:

Post a Comment