Monday 28 February 2011

Flies in a Glass


If I could section my thoughts and fears
into files and neatly labelled jars
I could find meaning behind my tears
and learn how to heal my scars.

But my thoughts fly into the clear glass walls,
not understanding they can't get out,
they cannot learn from their own pitfalls
and don't understand what this is about

Then again, disorder makes the most sense,
it is etched into each of our lives.
I watch men scurry around; working, tense
instead of calm cuddles with their wives.

Life is more simple than we make it,
relax, and let happiness find you,
if there's an opportunity take it,
and don't regret anything you do.

1 comment:

  1. the very
    beginning.

    it...

    it
    feels like
    i'm
    fucking
    reading
    what
    i speak
    to myself.

    ReplyDelete